Table of Contents
- 1 WHAT IS FREE TRAFFIC?
- 1.1 What is free traffic?
- 1.2 How to sell products on a personal profile?
- 1.3 Create a Facebook account – create personal Facebook nick
- 1.4 Set up Fanpage – How to create selling web on Facebook
- 1.5 Create Facebook group
- 1.6 Livestream to introduce your product
- 1.7 Why selling through personal profile is uneffective
- 1.8 Unlock Facebook – unload checkpoint
- 1.9 The end
- 1.10 Related
WHAT IS FREE TRAFFIC?
“HOW TO DRIVE FREE TRAFFIC FROM FACEBOOK ?” GUIDE
What is free traffic? What is free traffic’s function? How to set up the hugest system of pulling traffic on social media networks, especially on Facebook?
Generally, people divide traffic into many different types. We only need to split it into 2 types :
- Paid traffic – running ads
Feature: once you pay money, you’ll see the result instantly. No need to pump money, the results come to mo.
- Free traffic – set up the content system. Viral brand. It takes a lot of time and you need to buy tools as using by hands is quite tired.
What is free traffic?
Free traffic is the number of totally free visits from big social media networks such as Facebook. Owning a big source of free traffic will help you sell your products effectively in the market of immense ads.
When it comes to talking about free traffic, people often think of SEO. If you like SEO, you can go through my case study “what is SEO ?”.
In this article, I want to let you know about how to build the system of pulling free traffic from the hugest social media network so far – Facebook.
The most effective result of pulling traffic is building personal Facebook nick in order to sell products online. Do not think that only running Facebook ads can sell products.
Note: all of my posts on Facebook need to have a hashtag – Hashtag is your keyword on your product. For example, I write a post about showing products about free traffic then the hashtags are #FreeTraffic and #Free_Traffic.
How to sell products on a personal profile?
Many people mean many demands. With the advantage of being the biggest social media network, Facebook is the place where gathers many types of people with different jobs.
It means that you have the chance to sell anything on Facebook. Currently, on Facebook, you can get access to customers in these ways :
- Create personal Facebook nick – sell product online
- Create Fanpage – an effective selling page
- Create group – build your own community
- Get into other’s group to seeding
Note: this article only focuses on developing a selling system from Facebook-free traffic. Other techniques of running Facebook ads will be instructed in other articles.
Create a Facebook account – create personal Facebook nick
Personal Facebook nick is the most important base on Facebook. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can not do anything. Everything such as Fanpage, group do need to count on the base is a personal Facebook account.
Moreover, one personal Facebook account can have 5,000 friends maximum. What do you think if you have 10 accounts full of 5,000 friends? What do you think if you have 100 accounts full of 5,000 friends?
Having 100 nicks means you are owning 500,000 potential customers. However, if you have just started, you only need to begin with creating about 2-3 nicks, the maximum is 5 nicks in order to take care of them carefully.
How to create a personal Facebook account?
You can create it in 2 ways :
- Through Gmail, if you create it through a mobile phone number, you will have 2-3 accounts.
- Through Hotmail: 2-3 accounts
So that in one day you can create 6 accounts without using sim.
Note: your new registered emails should subscribe to websites such as tmdt, hosting, voucher,.. in order to receive QC mail to show Google that your mail is “ alive “.
Types of Facebook nicks on the market :
- Nick clone – white nick which has nothing
- Nick via which hasn’t changed – users’ nicks which have been hacked, have just changed passwords.
- Nick via which has changed – user’s nicks which have changed all information
How to feed Facebook nick?
How to feed Facebook nick safely?
Keeping your nick alive or not is depending on the way you do and your perseverance. The effect from the profile is inevitable ( many stay-at-home moms sell products through a personal profile, they can sell 30-50 products/day). So what is the reason make your nick is locked?
Facebook doesn’t suddenly lock your account so no one will play with it. You must have any unusual activity so your account is locked, for example, you log in many nicks but don’t reset 3G.
If you log in too many times, it will be locked ( instead of being locked like that, log in through cookies. It means your first-time login history. You should back up your friends when feeding nick in order not to be locked.
How to have a configuration to feed nick effectively?
You should add friends of about 50-100 people per day ( if your account is a trust one ). Trust account is a long-created one and has been unlocked many times, or an old account that is used for selling products.
Instead of doing that, you can accept friend requests, you’ll have about 100-200 friends/day.
- 20 accounts : 200 friends/day = 10,000 friends/day
- Adding friend rate : 5-10%
- If your profile is high quality, the rate will increase to 20-30%
Posting to feed nick
At first, do not abuse making sales, try to take care of nick before keeping interacting with that number of potential customers. You should post more sharing rather than making sales. Every 5 items alternating 1 sales post
- I often divide the ratio: 70-20-10
- 70% of the content is sharing about my knowledge which is helpful for customers to insert some clips, funny images
- 20% of the content is selling products, my products, and services, but it needs to be really meticulous
- The rest 10% usually is the personal sharings, personal achievements, for example, are the pieces of messages on Facebook. Or about the customer’s experience and evaluation of products and services. From that point, you will receive more trust from the potential customers and make it into the real customer conversion rate.
Time to post
- Morning: 8h – 10h
- Noon : 11h30 – 13h30
- Afternoon: 19h – 21h
- Night: 19h – 21h
- 23h – 23h30: habit before going to bed is surfing Facebook
Increase the visibility through posts to the group
- Find a group that sell products and then post your products/services on it
- The more posts you share, the higher possibility of being viewed your post
- Enthusiastic community activities are the activities that make the personal page popular. For example, I’m sharing this here, if you find it useful, it is sure that you will leave your thank you, comment, and add friend with me, right?
- Create like, share event: it is similar to a fan page which requires customers to like and share first to receive gifts then. Its aim is to introduce products and increase interaction as well.
Just like that, you work hard on your profile, 5-10 profiles/day, therefore each profile is 5,000 friends => 10 profiles is not a small figure, right?
Your Facebook nick needs to have 2 basic elements in order to sell on your profile :
- Usually make interact with friends
- Always build new navigated content on the profile
How to add friends on Facebook safely and effectively
With new nick that is created on 3-5 days
- You shouldn’t add friends too much, the number needs to be 20 people/day
- Upload post: you should post status only ( no need to upload an image ) as in 3-5 days Facebook only scans account
Feeding in 3-5 days: post status only.
Normally, a business owner’s mindset is creating an account first and focusing on posting posts about products and services from their selling page. It is lacking in the profession and does not attract customers because of the poor content. So you need to diversify your content on the wall.
It is better to own good nick such as nick via or old nick. It doesn’t matter if you add friends 50-100 people/day. You should be cautious when adding friends. It is not only an “authentic” friend but it is also your potential customers on Facebook.
The necessary and sufficient conditions :
- Your adding list needs to be potential
- Each nick adds one list only. You have 2 nicks, 10,000 friends need to be completely different
Set up Fanpage – How to create selling web on Facebook
How to set up Fanpage. Updating
How to feed Facebook page
On your Facebook page, besides posting content, there is one element that you need to know is knowing how to SEO page. Facebook page has no different from your online sales site. The most basic rule is to stuff keywords with a page.
How to SEO Facebook page from A to Z …
Create Facebook group
When you create a group, it is your “ home “, where you take care of your customers. Whatever a service is provided in the market, they do try to develop groups to take care of old customers and develop new customers.
- You take care of 50 selling nicks want to add one customer to a group
- Add all of 200,000 customers to one group and then upload posts about taking care of customers on it
- Create a group to make them interact with each other
- Create an event to sell gifts, attract fan
- How many products can you sell if you have 200,000 customers? Hundreds of bills per day are impossible ( that is because you do not know how to analyze correctly )
- You can build many groups and then hire the service.
Note: Group is where you concentrate on developing your own community of customers. People you added need to be the potential ones. It is hard to be 100%, but the minimum rate needs to be 60%. The technique of filtering customers to add groups will guide you in detail.
Livestream to introduce your product
After having a customer funnel and group, what you need to do is to Livestream to close the sale.
Set up events, give gifts, attract customers. Upload your post on your created group. So you have just exploited through profiles and groups.
During one month, you can sell your products without spending any penny on running ads.
Why selling through personal profile is uneffective
The benefits of selling through personal Facebook nick :
- Get access to customers free, no need to pay money for Facebook
- High interaction, easy to make conversation, inbox and persuade customers
- High visibility in comparison with Fanpage
- Easy to build trust to retail customers – the high possibility of closing the sale
- Account A uses to keep contact with friends, relatives while account B uses to work
- Owning many accounts do not only use to having more friends, making a customer funnel. It does have many other functions such as creating lots of accounts to run ads in order to help you optimize, no need to spend money on running ads
- Currently, many pages lose reach to a lost zero if they do not run additional ads to reach
- Use to seeding, comment, rate 5* on the new page to create reliability
- Use to build selling group, set up more add that add all friends to take care
Difficulties when selling my personal Facebook nick
- The number of access is not as good as that on page
- Not professional like page
- There are no tools that help to analyze, evaluate, optimize access ability, in general, filtering competitors is “ by hand “
After listing out the pros and cons above, you can see that profile is always an attractive selling channel. So why isn’t it good at selling?
Choose wrong product
- Sell one product/service for many people, each person buy once
- Sell many products/services for one person, each person buy many times.
I would like to give an example for the first type, such as wedding photography services. Almost every customer will use our product only once, except for special customers ( hopefully in this group there are many people who marry many times ). And the second type, for instance, fashion, cosmetics, airline tickets, food,.. a customer can completely buy many products or reuse our products repeatedly.
From what I say above, you can clearly know about the issue. The profile is almost suitable for the second type of business. Its characteristic is there is no need to have a big number of customers, but it needs to maintain that number and make good relationships with them. It is lucky that profile’s forte.
Do not focus on the profile’s display
Many people are willing to spend hours on makeup to attend weddings with dozens of people where the main character is not them. But in FB, it is “ untidy “ on avatar, cover image, or poor-content bio.
So there is something that you need to do to create “4 golden seconds”:
- Change your avatar and cover image to the most professional one
- Bio: What is your point of view of life? what values can others get from you? your occupation and your past work
- There is no need to write unnecessary content
- Delete negative posts
Note: you should set your nickname for your Facebook so when people search keywords, your profile will rank in the first position which helps to increase sales
Do not connect with the right potential customer
Almost everyone has a Facebook account that contains all types of people: relatives, colleagues, high school or university friends, partners, customers. You need to add a friend that has the right demand for your product. For example, if you sell cosmetics, you won’t add man, right?
So you need to choose the right one: you can make friends with students for example. Or some women who have a higher likelihood of buying. Hit the right one and you hold 50% of success.
Do not upload post correctly
Almost all uploads posts in the wrong way. Time to post doesn’t focus on the period when most people are online.
- Keep up your daily postings, in proportion like this. Don’t overdo the sales posts too much ( no one likes to see a whole sales profile from A-Z )
- 70% of positive posts worths it, 20% that reviews about your product, 10% personal one
- You can post quotes, some lines about the trending event, or simply some of your favorite images.
Period of time that no one cares :
- Morning: 8-10h
- Noon: 11h30 – 13h
- Evening: 19h – 21h
- Night: 23h-23h30
Do not set up events to attract fans and Livestream in the wrong way
most people are willing to spend millions to set up events to attract fans, as you know, the speed of spreading Facebook is exponential: one person shares, and 10 people know, 10 people share and 100 people know.
Is it necessary to use the tool?
The tool is which helps you automatically, instead of using hand, tools help you save time and effort. Tools help you work and increase productivity 10 or 20 times. Instead of hiring a staff to take care of 10-20 nick for you to sell
Rental price: 4 million/month. But it doesn’t have high security once you do it yourself ( many employees are not reliable, giving it to your acquaintance once is better ). Optimize your sales nick better.
Currently, the price of ads is high and will be more difficult and volatile. Using a profile will help you save expenses and do things effectively. A durable investment will help you have long-term and consistent results.
Unlock Facebook – unload checkpoint
When you buy FB nick to exchange information, your account definitely has checkpoints. Or in the process of operating the FB nick system, you will face up this issue. To deal with it, we need to back up information on the FB account.
Through the article what is free traffic? How to pull free traffic from FB guide today, I hope that everyone can have one more way to go on their business.
Facebook is just one of the many different social media networks. Hope that this article helps you exploit this huge source of free traffic.
If you have any questions, leave a comment at the end of this article. Thanks for reading my article until the end!